Reduce operational costs and improve customer satisfaction with our secure SugarCRM Customer Portal. Provide required access to modules like accounts, cases, calls, etc. to your customers Available for Community, Professional, and Enterprise Editions. (Supports v6.5 to v9).
CRMJetty - SugarCRM Customer Portal in WordPress
Save Countless Support Hours by Deploying A Self Service Customer Portal with Minimal Investment.
When you opt for CRMJetty - Sugar CRM Customer Portal for WordPress you not only give your customers an alternative way to get fast and hassle-free support but also save valuable support hours. And the best part? You can deploy our Sugar Customer portal with minimal investment as it integrates and leverages your existing CMS and CRM systems. Which means no headache of organization-wide system restructuring or expensive manpower training.
At CRMJetty we have achieved this by integrating the world’s most popular CMS framework, WordPress with the world’s most popular CRM for SMEs, SugarCRM. So our Sugar Customer Portal leverages the user-friendliness of WordPress and combines it with the flexibility and robustness of SugarCRM to give you a world-class customer portal that is functional, secure, scalable and customizable.
Why Opt for SugarCRM-WordPress Customer Portal?
- Bring down operational expenses by empowering customers to seek answers through a well-documented knowledge base or place support requests on their own.
- With our CRM integrated Sugar Customer portal, you can provide better customer experience by quickly following up and resolving on all open cases and support requests.
- Customers can also communicate with admin with the option to comment on their open cases.
- Our scalable & customizable customer portal is the best fit for any growing business. You can scale our Sugar WordPress portal by adding necessary modules that fit right into your business logic. Our portal can grow alongside your business.
- Give your customers an organised way to overview and schedule their calls, meetings, etc. on a calendar with our customer portal.
- As the customers place their own request, there are fewer chances of ambiguity and miscommunication.
- Allow customers to access all their relevant data. For example, past quotes and orders.
- Customers can update account details on their own including sharing and updating docs.
- WordPress is an online, open-source and feature-rich CMS. It allows you to customize your portal pages as well as add a custom look and feel to your portal.
Other add-ons of interest
Process Manager 4.5
Your Sugar Workflow Solution! Powerful Process Automation software for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM (Visit https://store.suitecrm.com/) that will allow you and your employees to spend more time doing what they do best: 'Selling To and Servicing Your Customers' and less time trying to manag...
SugaryCB : Joomla! & SugarCRM Integration
The only Joomla and SugarCRM integration you need. Sync your Joomla users to Leads and Contacts/Accounts in SugarCRM. Define custom operations based on specific events or scenarios such as creating, converting, or updating leads.