Reduce Operational costs and improve customer satisfaction with our SugarCRM Customer Portal by empowering unlimited customers with access to advanced knowledge base, robust ticketing system & all default modules. And custom data-management flow configured.
SugarCRM Customer Portal in WordPress - CRMjetty
Save Countless Support Hours by Deploying A Self Service Customer Portal with Minimal Investment.
When you opt for CRMJetty - Sugar CRM Customer Portal for WordPress you not only give your customers an alternative way to get fast and hassle-free support but also save valuable support hours. And the best part? You can deploy our Sugar Customer portal with minimal investment as it integrates and leverages your existing CMS and CRM systems. Which means no headache of organization-wide system restructuring or expensive manpower training.
At CRMJetty we have achieved this by integrating the world’s most popular CMS framework, WordPress with the world’s most popular CRM for SMEs, SugarCRM. So our Sugar Customer Portal leverages the user-friendliness of WordPress and combines it with the flexibility and robustness of SugarCRM to give you a world-class customer portal that is functional, secure, scalable and customizable.
- Default and custom module support with custom relationship.
Why Opt for SugarCRM-WordPress Customer Portal?
- Lesser Operational Cost: Bring down operational expenses by empowering customers to seek answers through a well-documented knowledge base or place support requests on their own.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: With our CRM integrated Sugar Customer portal, you can provide better customer experience by quickly following up and resolving on all open cases and support requests.
- Default/Custom Module Support: Our SugarCRM customer portal now supports all of the default as well as custom contact modules. And not only that but it also syncs all the custom relationships of that particular contact module.
- Direct Communication: The customers place their own requests through the portal leaving fewer chances of ambiguity and miscommunication. Customers can also communicate with the admin with the option to comment on their open cases.
- Scalable and Customizable: Our customer portal is the best fit for any growing business. You can scale our Sugar WordPress portal by adding necessary modules that fit right into your business logic. Our portal can grow alongside your business.
- Manage Daily Activities: Give your customers an organized way to overview and schedule their calls, meetings, etc. on a calendar with our customer portal.
- Unified Data Access: Allow customers to access all their relevant data. For example, past quotes and orders.
- Updated Customer Data: Customers can update account details on their own including sharing and updating docs. This way you won’t have to allocate any resources to manage and update such data.
- Custom Look & Feel: WordPress is an online, open-source and feature-rich CMS. It allows you to customize your portal pages as well as add a custom look and feel to your portal.
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...
Fenix Rise Customer Portal
Fenix Rise is a robust support ticketing system with FAQs, estimates, invoices and billing portal for WordPress. This app integrates WP-Billing with SugarCRM CE or SuiteCRM in a stand-alone WordPress support site.