Per the SugarCRM Master Subscription Agreement, you need to purchase Sugar licenses for each user who accesses SugarCRM functionality or data.
Please contact SugarCRM Sales or an Authorized Reseller to purchase indirect use licenses for any users accessing SugarCRM Application Services using this Add-On.
SugarCRM Customer Portal in WordPress - CRMjetty
Save Countless Support Hours by Deploying A Self Service Customer Portal with Minimal Investment.
When you opt for CRMJetty - Sugar CRM Customer Portal for WordPress you not only give your customers an alternative way to get fast and hassle-free support but also save valuable support hours. And the best part? You can deploy our Sugar Customer portal with minimal investment as it integrates and leverages your existing CMS and CRM systems. Which means no headache of organization-wide system restructuring or expensive manpower training.
At CRMJetty we have achieved this by integrating the world’s most popular CMS framework, WordPress with the world’s most popular CRM for SMEs, SugarCRM. So our Sugar Customer Portal leverages the user-friendliness of WordPress and combines it with the flexibility and robustness of SugarCRM to give you a world-class customer portal that is functional, secure, scalable and customizable.
- Default and custom module support with custom relationship.
Why Opt for SugarCRM-WordPress Customer Portal?
- Lesser Operational Cost: Bring down operational expenses by empowering customers to seek answers through a well-documented knowledge base or place support requests on their own.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: With our CRM integrated Sugar Customer portal, you can provide better customer experience by quickly following up and resolving on all open cases and support requests.
- Default/Custom Module Support: Our SugarCRM customer portal now supports all of the default as well as custom contact modules. And not only that but it also syncs all the custom relationships of that particular contact module.
- Direct Communication: The customers place their own requests through the portal leaving fewer chances of ambiguity and miscommunication. Customers can also communicate with the admin with the option to comment on their open cases.
- Scalable and Customizable: Our customer portal is the best fit for any growing business. You can scale our Sugar WordPress portal by adding necessary modules that fit right into your business logic. Our portal can grow alongside your business.
- Manage Daily Activities: Give your customers an organized way to overview and schedule their calls, meetings, etc. on a calendar with our customer portal.
- Unified Data Access: Allow customers to access all their relevant data. For example, past quotes and orders.
- Updated Customer Data: Customers can update account details on their own including sharing and updating docs. This way you won’t have to allocate any resources to manage and update such data.
- Custom Look & Feel: WordPress is an online, open-source and feature-rich CMS. It allows you to customize your portal pages as well as add a custom look and feel to your portal.
Easily manage your Sugar CRM accessibility for your WordPress portal users by assigning them to a WordPress User Group.
Enhance your customer relationships with our mobile responsive and smooth interface Sugar CRM customer portal.
Maintain your wide customer base seamlessly with our Sugar CRM customer portal which supports multiple languages.
Our customer portal with your brand’s look - a perfect way to communicate with your customers. Give a unique name, add a logo, theme color, etc.
Reduce your support-time exponentially by letting your customers solve their problems from the knowledge base.
Shorten the proposal approval process with our customer portal. Business made easy for you & your customers/vendors.