Visual Sales Pipeline is the perfect tool for sales managers and representatives to visually manage what's upcoming in their pipelines. The perfect compliment for sales meetings.
The Visual Sales Pipeline tool is designed for Sugar 7 Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate to provide a visual representation of what is in your pipeline.
** Version 1.1 is designed for Sugar 7 Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate however it is compatible with older versions of Sugar to 6.5.x and forks of Sugar. **
Work Your Pipeline Instantly
By simply dragging and dropping your Opportunities/Revenue Line Items from one sales stage to another you can quickly and efficiently keep on top of your pipeline.
Won Another Deal?
Who doesn't like how that feels? Drag that opportunity to the big green checkbox to close it out and go celebrate. You deserve it!
- Drag & Drop Functionality using jQuery
- Sugar Professional: All objects are your Opportunities
- Sugar Enterprise/Ultimate: All objects are your Revenue Line Items
- Automatically updates the Sales Stages as you drag and drop objects from each stage
- Move Opportunities/Revenue Line Items to Closed Won and Closed Lost by simply dragging them over
- Workflow automation compatible as updates occur using Sugar API
- Totals for each Sales Stage automatically updated on the fly as you switch objects from sales stages
- Ability to specify currency symbol from Sugar Locale Settings
- Clean interface designed for Sugar
For Sugar Professional users you will have a visual representations of all Opportunities by sales stage in a visual format. For Sugar Enterprise and Ultimate your Revenue Line Items will be populated by sales stage.
We are always looking for feedback to enhance the add-on. Please send us your ideas and thoughts so that we can add them in for future releases.
Other add-ons of interest
Visualize and manage your "work in progress" by dragging and dropping your records. Add a Kanban view for any SugarCRM or SuiteCRM module. Great for sales pipelines, leads pipeline, account pipeline, support team boards, project management, and more.