This login tracking module sits at the entrance to your Sugar instance, monitoring login events. An login audit record is created for each attempt, successful or otherwise.
In this way you can monitor brute force attempts, track logins to assess user adoption and enhance visibility of Sugar activity.
How does it work?
At each login, logic fires to capture the typed username, the source IP address and the user agent of the user's browser. If the login is successful, the user is also linked to the record.
Can I update or delete login records?
It is not possible to update login records, and they can only be created by system logic. Normal users cannot delete the records. However, administrators are able to delete.
- Tracks both successful and failed logins
- Logs the User Agent (by default, can be disabled in settings)
- Transparently logs the source ip even if your SugarCRM system sits behind a load balancer
- Captures the platform, useful for debugging integrations
- Can optionally capture refresh token events for a comprehensive picture of client activity
- Locked down so only the system can create records, and editing is disabled
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...