SugarAdobeSign for all editions of SugarCRM and Suite CRM allows you to send e-sign contracts for electronic signature with AdobeSign services and track your documents anytime, anywhere within minutes.
AdobeSign and SugarCRM
Are you dealing with the hassle of sending physical documents for signature?
Wish that you could have those documents signed within minutes instead of days?
Want to know whether your documents were even received by the other party?
Then SugarAdobeSign is the solution to all of your document signature problems.
How it Works
With this add-on you can upload and send multiple documents and PDFs from your CRM to your customers for signature. Additionally, you can also track status changes of your documents throughout the signature process.
Sending PDF to Adobe Sign allows you to select a pre saved PDF template from your CRM and send it to your selected Contact, Account or Lead.
To send a PDF template, open any Lead, Contact or Account record. Under record action menu, it shows option ‘Send Template via Adobe Sign’. Click this option. On Send Template via Adobe Sign screen it will auto fill the Name and Email of recipient from selected module.
Sending to Contacts, Leads, or Accounts
You can send a document or a pre-saved PDF template to your recipients. For sending Documents to Adobe Sign, it allows you to upload your document and send it to your selected Contact, Account or Lead.
• To send a Document, open any Lead, Contact or Account record. Under record action menu, it shows option ‘Send Document via Adobe Sign’. Click this option.
- On Send Document via Adobe Sign screen it will auto fill the Name and Email of recipient from selected module.
- By clicking PLUS icon, you can add multiple recipients. And MINUS button in red color allows to remove some recipients.
- B drag and drop you can set the order to recipients. For example Signer1 receives document first, after sign from Signer1, it will be shared with Signer2 and so on.
- You can select a role for recipient.
Once you are done with this, press Send to Adobe Sign button and it will send document to your recipients via AdobeSign and you will be redirected back to your record (Account, Contact or Lead).
For sending a PDF template See this Adobe-Sign Configuration.
See Statuses of All Docs
List Document option allows you to see details of the documents you sent along with their statuses. You can check status of sent documents in following two ways.
- Manually select certain files and click on 'Check file status' option from drop down list. It will update the status of your documents, whether it is sent, delivered or signed.
- In automatic process it creates a job under Scheduler module. You can see this job with title 'Adobe Sign - Document Status Update' by going to Admin Panel and click on Schedulers link. By default its set to 15 minutes time interval which you can adjust according to your needs.
Easy as Clicking a Link
- You can see the Signed documents under Adobe Sign module. On signed document record you can click on Document to see its revisions etc. Here you will have a link to Download the file as well.
On Premise Supported
If you host your own SugarCRM server or you are using SuiteCRM then SugarAdobeSign is fully supported. We do not support Sugar's On Demand service at this time. If you are not sure what that means then you will be clear to try out our add-on.
Other add-ons of interest
SugarDocuSign for SugarCRM allows you to send e-sign contracts for electronic signature with DocuSign services and track your documents anytime, anywhere within minutes.
Drawing and Signature Field
Need a way to have customers sign a receipt or for project managers to draw a mock-up in real time right inside of Sugar? Add drawing fields to any SugarCRM module right from within Studio. Especially great when out in the field using a tablet. Signatures or drawings on the spot.