Using our advanced scheduling options for exporting SugarCRM reports you will be able to have SugarCRM reports delivered to you by Email or FTP server. Exporting SugarCRM reports on regular basis has never been easier and it will help you get your data when you need it and where you need it.
SugarCRM Report Exporter
Exporting your reports on scheduled intervals has never been easier. Our solution will allow you to setup complex schedule parameters that are not available in SugarCRM and have your Report delivered to you on Email or uploaded to FTP server.
Advanced export schedules
Our solution gives you possibility to add advanced scheduling capabilities for exporting SugarCRM Reports. Supported scheduling options are:
- Daily: Reports will be generated on daily basis.
- Weekly: Reports will be generated on weekly basis
- Monthly: Reports will be generated on monthly basis
- Quarterly: Reports will be generated on three months basis
- Date of the month: Reports will be generated on specific date of the month (Ex. every 21st of the month). If this option is selected, new field “Specific Day of the month” will appear where you can select day of the mont
- Every N Days: Reports will be generated on specific number of the days. If this option is selected, new field “Set custom trigger interval” will appear where you need to set number of days after which the Report will be generated (Ex. Run report on every 12 days where value for Set custom trigger interval is 12)
- Every N Months: Reports will be generated on specific number of the months. If this option is selected, new field “Set custom trigger interval” will appear where you need to set number of months after which the Report will be generated (Ex. Run report on every 4 months, where value for Set custom trigger interval is 4)
- Day of the month: Reports will be generated on specific day of the month. If this option is selected new fields “Specific number of week in month” and “Select specific day of the week” will appear where you need to set which day of the week will be used to generate report (Ex. Run Report on every second Thursday of the month)
Report exports archive and historic data
Have you ever wondered how that report looked like 1 month ago? With our solution you will have export history of each configured Report for export. Reviewing different versions of report throughout time will help you gain insight into how Report has been changing. Make right decisions based on data!
Report delivery options
Do you need to upload data into external system using FTP? Not a problem, SugarCRM Report Exporter supports uploading of Report export to FTP site. All you have to do it provide FTP credentials and everything else will be on us.
- Email - send report export as attachment to 1 or more email address. Ability to define your own email message that will be sent in email. Report export will be attached to email
- FTP - upload report export to FTP site
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SugarCRM and SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt rep...
Analytic Reporting Tool PRO
IT Sapiens Analytic Reporting Tool helps you producing effective reports with charts in a fast and easy way. It is a Sugar and SuiteCRM BI plug-in with powerful reporting capabilities, ease of use, elegant design, and a quick and easy setup.. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical ...