Enhance your SugarCRM with an impressive, cost-effective Asterisk integration which will bring phone communication in your company to a new level.
A Better Phone System
Combines SugarCRM with one of the world's most popular open source voice communication software. SugarCRM and Asterisk integration improves efficiency of your phone communication by giving you more information and more options for each call you make or receive.
Fully automatic call history. Any incoming or outgoing call is logged and recorded in your SugarCRM.
Demos of Asterisk and SugarCRM Integration
- Incoming calls
- Outgoing calls
- Caller info pop-up window
- Processing new incoming phone numbers to contacts, accounts, leads and other modules
- Calls are automatically logged and recorded into SugarCRM
- Download each call record as a file from SugarCRM
- Works perfectly both with landlines (with SIP-functions) and softphones
- Integration with IP-PBX Asterisk
- Any incoming call is registered in SugarCRM and attached to the history of the corresponding module - even if the user is not logged in
- Fully compatible with all standard SugarCRM modules
We offer one pricing model for our solution: One-time $2000 for the instance + one-time $100 per User license (both payments are required in order to get the full package - instance + license keys)
Want to a demo with us?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and say you want to have a demo!
Want Help From Experts?
We have worked with many businesses just like yours. Let us help you optimize your company. From business analysis to process consulting to training and much, much more we can help you discover your full potential.
Just click on the "Ask a Question" button at the top of this page to get started.
Other add-ons of interest
Process Manager 4.3
Your Sugar Workflow Solution! Powerful Process Automation software for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM that will allow you and your employees to spend more time doing what they do best: 'Selling To and Servicing Your Customers' and less time trying to manage the day to day repetitive tasks ass...