**Think and there you go- Start Using Sugar's Reports Module for Sugar Community Edition via Easy plug and play installation. Have your own report designed and created within seconds.
Our plugin enable you to use Free SugarCRM Community Edition and enjoy Full Reporting Capabilities
Our installable reporting plugin provides you the ability to make reports with an easy-to-use wizard. With just a few mouse clicks you can have reports ready in no time.
Watch how it takes less than 3 minutes to install the plugin and create your first report.
There are two types of reporting: Simple and Expert.
- Normal Reports - Use of tabs to easily differentiate the reporting data
- Expert Reports - By using a query, you can populate data for reports
Create Simple Reports
For creating normal reports, you need to follow the below steps:
- Select Module: Select a module from where you want to populate data on newly created report.
- Display Columns: Select column(s) that you want to see on the report.
Save and run the report. A report will be shown:
- Define Filters: Select column(s) and define filters for selected column(s).
Save and run the reports, column filters will apply at this stage and number of records on report may vary:
- Group Report Data: By selecting column name(s), you can also arrange identical data into groups.
Save and run the reports, only identical data will be seen on a report:
- Configure Chart: If you want to see reporting data in the form of chart, make appropriate settings in this section. Save and run the report, report data will also be visible in the form of chart.
Create Expert Reports
For creating expert reports, you need to follow the below steps:
- Make SQL:Here you need to write and validate an SQL statement which will help you to populate data on report.
Save and run the report, data will be visible in tabular form:
- Configure Chart: If you want to see expert reports data in the form of chart, make appropriate changes in this section. Save and run the report, data will also be visible in the form of chart.
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...
Analytic Reporting Tool PRO
IT Sapiens Analytic Reporting Tool helps you producing effective reports with charts in a fast and easy way. It is a Sugar and SuiteCRM BI plug-in with powerful reporting capabilities, ease of use, elegant design, and a quick and easy setup.. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical ...