Manually run scheduler jobs and queued jobs with the click of the button. Great for testing and debugging your schedulers. Stop waiting on the cron and get your work done faster. Great for On-demand systems.
Manually Run Scheduler Jobs and Queued Jobs
- Run any of your Schedulers or Queued buttons with the click of a button
- Great for testing and debugging your schedulers.
- Ideal for On-Demand and other environments with limited server access.
- Stop waiting on the cron and get your work done faster.
After installing, you'll see a handy button on the Schedulers page.
Stop Waiting on the Cron
Instead of waiting on the Cron to do its thing, simply select the Scheduler or Queued Job from the list and run it!
Great for Debugging
After the job runs, you can easily view the output for testing or debugging.
It's that simple.
It took me about 20 hours to figure out all the nuances of this module and to get it to work properly:
- Learn how to manually start schedulers and queued jobs
- Get it to work in all editions and versions 6.5 and higher.
- Including Sugar 7!
- Completely Upgrade Safe
- Uses best practices for third-party modules
You've already wasted 10 minutes reading this. Purchase Kickoff and get to work!
Other add-ons of interest
Trash Bin For SugarCRM
This extension provides you with a similar functionality as “Recycle Bin” does in Windows. Recovering deleted data from CRM is now possible in the simplest manner with SugarCRM Trash Bin. It restores the data from different modules that you and users delete from the system. Trash Bin for SugarCR...