Fenix Rise is a robust support ticketing system with FAQs, estimates, invoices and billing portal for WordPress. This app integrates WP-Billing with SugarCRM CE or SuiteCRM in a stand-alone WordPress support site.
FENIX RISE CUSTOMER PORTAL
Fenix Net Solutions will create a WordPress website to host the portal and keep all the connections secure using SSL. Your support portal will act as the home page of the website and can be integrated seamlessly with your existing website. Portal domains are set up as sub-domains of fenixrise.com using specified prefix from your order eg: yourcompanyportal.fenixrise.com. You can use this URL or use one of your own domains to point to your hosted portal URL
See it in Action
Fenix Rise is a robust support ticketing system featuring faqs, estimates, invoices and billing portal. This app integrates with WP-Billing and SugarCRM CE or SuiteCRM in a stand-alone WordPress support site.
Company Website Integration
You will need to use either a sub-domain of for your existing site (eg: support.companywebsite.com) or a new domain (eg: companywebsitesupport.com) for this method.
- Download and install plugin to your SugarCRM CE or SuiteCRM application.
- Click ‘activate’ in the portal settings to launch your new customer portal.
- After installing, follow documentation for instructions to set up portal users, accounts and products, etc. within your WordPress administration.
- Contact your Network Administrator to update DNS records to point your company website (subdomain or new domain) to read from yourcompanyportal.fenixrise.com.
- Specify a ‘From’ email and a sender name of your company website email.
That’s it! Your customer portal will now be fully integrated with your company website.
- Responsive design that you can brand with company logo.
- Customize color scheme based on your company colors.
- Unlimited Support Agents (WordPress Users).
- Unlimited Accounts & Products.
- Agents can be assigned different accounts and products.
- Tickets create Cases in the CRM which are assigned to a general case queue.
- Customize all email messages sent to client, agent and admin via back end settings with dynamic variables.
- Custom login and register URLs if you use any other authentication or membership plugins.
- Estimates can be published from the CRM and sent for approval.
- Approve estimates through the portal.
- Invoices can be published from the CRM and sent for payment.
- Online bill-pay with Authorize.Net allows for recurring / subscription based billing.
- Payments are synced to the CRM with email receipts routed and stored in the CRM payments module.
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...
SugarCRM Customer Portal in WordPress - CRMjetty
Reduce Operational costs and improve customer satisfaction with our SugarCRM Customer Portal by empowering unlimited customers with access to advanced knowledge base, robust ticketing system & all default modules. And custom data-management flow configured.