The natural way to use Dropbox with SugarCRM or SuiteCRM. Dashdrop brings an intuitive interface to managing your Dropbox files. Work with multiple files at once with tools such as cut, copy, and paste. Use the advanced search to quickly find files you need. Change the list layout to be either icons or a list layout.
Dashdrop for SugarCRM 7 is coming in November, stay posted for details!
"Having a single place to store my files has really improved my team's efficiency. We no longer need to upload the files into documents and then store backups in our Dropbox. If you work with files in your CRM you should really consider buying this product."
- Sam Miller
Stunning User Interface!
"The right click toolbar was so easy to use. I could copy, paste, delete, upload, and more."
- Matt Smith
Two Options to Manage Files
"Everyone loves options. Sometimes I prefer seeing my files as icons rather than a list."
- Sandra Lopez
Find Your Files with Advanced Search
"Sometimes I just can't remember a name of a file that I created months ago. The search feature is invaluable for moments like these."
- Stephanie Lee, Global Import Partners
Cut, Copy, and Paste Your Documents
"The cut, copy, and paste features are wonderful. I looked into similar products and did not see cut, copy, or paste in them."
- James Sinclair
- Add files to any SugarCRM / SuiteCRM record and sync them to Dropbox cloud storage.
- Access all Dropbox content related to records within SugarCRM / SuiteCRM.
- Attached files can be shared as links from inside SugarCRM / SuiteCRM.
How It Works
- A folder will be created in the integrated Dropbox account for every lead, contact, and account present in SugarCRM / SuiteCRM.
- The SugarCRM / SuiteCRM files get synced in the user's desktop under the 'Dropbox' folder.
- All Dropbox documents attached to individual CRM records will be available in the Dropbox cloud app folder named 'Dashdrop File Manager'.
Dashdrop for CRM removes the back and forth email conversations often needed between salespeople when they are collaborating and editing documents. Create folders for all content related to SugarCRM / SuiteCRM records, and use the Dashdrop Extension to access them on the cloud.
Have questions? Call us at (800) 283-5066
Other add-ons of interest
Save Your Team Countless Hours. SugarChimp syncs your lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application. Segment and Group your MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data so you can market to the right people at the right time. Fully compatible with all versions and e...
A bi-directional file sync between Alfresco and SugarCRM 7 (self hosted or On Demand).