IT Sapiens Analytic Reporting Tool helps you producing effective reports with charts in a fast and easy way. It is a Sugar and SuiteCRM BI plug-in with powerful reporting capabilities, ease of use, elegant design, and a quick and easy setup.. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
True Reporting for SugarCRM & SuiteCRM
You have all that great data available to you in your CRM, but no really good way to report on it. You have tried various other reporting tools that were clunky, required in-depth technical knowledge, or simply never worked.
We understand your pain so we created the Analytical Reporting Tool which has quickly become the most popular reporting tool for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM out there.
Take a look at our features below, the demo, and get started on your own trial today. We have included over 100 reports to help you get started right away.
Why Use Analytic Reporting?
- Free training for your specific needs
- "Always there for you" support. We will always be there to help you with your needs
- Various pre-defined reports are available for most of the SugarCRM modules containing different summary
types and chart types
- Supports MySQL and MSSQL
- Supports SuiteCRM and SugarCRM including On Demand instances
- Supports custom modules and fields
- You can modify any of the existing reports or you can copy an existing report in order to create new one
- Add/remove fields or columns to be displayed in a report
- Select what should be summarized, counted (count of unique values or count all) or calculated as min, max, average value
- Filter your report data to see a specific date range, statuses or any other option such as by team
- Report on audit tables/change logs
- Create your own functions and calculations
- Create detailed, summary and pivot(matrix) reports
- Create SNAPSHOT reports from audit history data
- Can get to see Calls, Meetings, Tasks etc. in the same report
- Choose report grouping and summary options, incl. the grouping order
- Identify what should be displayed as a row and what should be a column in your report
- Identify the order for unlimited grouping and summary levels
- Chart types: Pie, Line, Bar, Horizontal Bar, Area, Combined (Multi-axis), Funnel, Gauge and Geographic
- Change chart types and set options what should be displayed on which axis
- In the same report and chart you can summarize and compare data from various modules
- Charts are interactive: on mouse over or mouse click on the chart area a small tooltip will show you the
name and amount of the corresponding area
- Reports can be exported to Excel or PDF, you can add your own formatted Excel templates
- Charts can be saved as pictures (.png format)
- Charts can be added to the SugarCRM Homepage
- You can identify your own ranges for report summaries (e.g. to be summarized by size 1-1000; 1001-2000; 2001 and more etc.)
- You can calculate % from Total
- For each report you can set permissions for individual users or user groups to allow to see or edit/delete
- Regular Report auto-creation and emailing as a link and/or PDF/Excel attachment to selected users can be
- Reports are organized in folders. You can move reports between folders. You can edit/delete these folders
and you can create your own new main folders or sub-folders.
- Permissions to reports (view, edit), module data owners (assigner/created user/role/team), permissions to filters.
Reporting can be overwhelming. Having helped hundreds of companies just like yours we appreciate the unique challenges that you face. Because of that, we offer free training as part of starting a trial for Analytic Reporting Tool PRO.
- Overview of the reporting capabilities
- How to use those capabilities for your unique reporting needs
- Answer any questions you have along the way
Schedule a Demo
Wow, that is a long list of features. And it can be hard to fully grasp whether this will fit your needs. So if you would like a personal demo to walk through it and how it can work for you drop us a note and we can set up a personal demo with you.
To see all that you can do with Analytic Reporting Pro be sure to download our User Guide PDF
Advanced Reporting View
Combined chart with 3 axes (2 vertical axes): for comparison of different scales, e.g. Count and Sums:
Reports and Charts have lots of customization options. For example, this is how you identify ranges and colors for the Gauge Chart:
Numerous Export Options
Reports can be exported in Excel and PDF format and can be Scheduled via e-mail as PDF, Excel and/or Links to the reports. PDF and Excel e-mailed reports are run-time, i.e. if your report has, e.g. Last month filter and runs monthly, it will always e-mail previous month data upon its running time:
Mass edit for Permissions and E-mail Scheduling: you can select several reports at a time and update Permissions and Scheduling for all selected reports.
You can calculate your own values (Add/Subtract/Multiply/Divide Fields and Constants):
Reporting has very specific challenges that are tied directly to the number of users in your CRM. This is why we offer free training and "always there for you" support. To ensure that you get everything that you can from Analytic Reporting Tool PRO we price based on the total number of users in your CRM. You can find pricing and start a free 30 day trial here. After starting a trial we will reach out to you and see when you would like to have training.
Other add-ons of interest
Process Manager 4.5
Your Sugar Workflow Solution! Powerful Process Automation software for all editions of SugarCRM and SuiteCRM (Visit https://store.suitecrm.com/) that will allow you and your employees to spend more time doing what they do best: 'Selling To and Servicing Your Customers' and less time trying to manag...
Add+ Intelligence Reports
This new add-on completes Sugar’s Intelligence Panel by making it possible to add dynamic reports to the Sugar Report Module.
SugarCRM Report Exporter
Using our advanced scheduling options for exporting SugarCRM reports you will be able to have SugarCRM reports delivered to you by Email or FTP server. Exporting SugarCRM reports on regular basis has never been easier and it will help you get your data when you need it and where you need it.